From: Harold L Hunt II [mailto:huntharo@msu.edu]
Sent: Monday, January 05, 2004 1:53 PM
To: cygwin-xfree@cygwin.com
Subject: Re: Updated: XFree86-xserv-4.3.0-31

Daniel,

Armbrust, Daniel C. wrote:

> I just upgraded my install, and now it reports a missing dll file (cygcygipc-2.dll).  Should the installer handle this automatically?

You must have been going for a very long time before upgrading.  Yes,
the cygipc package is a dependency of the X packages, but if you upgrade
from an old version that did not require it, then it might not be
automatically selected for installation.  The solution is to manually
select the cygipc package.