Re: Possible to use clipboard with remote/xdm connection?

Thomas Dickey wrote:
On Fri, 2 Jan 2004, Alexander Gottwald wrote:

Thomas Dickey wrote:

The windows console talks to the windows clipboard.
Does the X clipboard talk to the windows clipboard (or will it someday)?

This thread is all about this. There is the internal clipboard manager and this is also available as an external program (xwinclip).

I understood that, and was hinting that if you chose to make the
explanation simple & to the point - perhaps to someplace online where it's
discussed lucidly - you wouldn't have to exercise the keyboard so much.

A detailed write-up does not exist on the web. It would already exist if someone had time to write it. Nobody has had time yet. We always welcome contributions, since we have more than enough to do right now.