Re: Proper attribution of patches

Thomas Dickey wrote:

On Tue, 23 Dec 2003, Harold L Hunt II wrote:

Thomas Dickey wrote:

On Tue, 23 Dec 2003, Eric Anholt wrote:

The only responsible thing for you to do would be to correct the
ChangeLog to attribute it to the patch's author.

well that's polite enough.
unlike Harold.

I have not been rude in this discussion.

rofl: get someone (intelligent & patient) to read your first posting
and explain it to you.  I don't have the bandwidth.

I wouldn't laugh so hard. You have made a fool of yourself in public and discredited your own reputation.