From: Haomin Wu
Sent: Friday, December 05, 2003 6:44 PM
To: 'cygwin-xfree@cygwin.com'
Subject: how to make xterm point for active window without mouse click

I have recently installed cygwin on my pc windown-xp. The cygwin version

2.416. I run startxwin on my window dos prompt and get a xfree86 server
running on the window. I find one thing amazing is that all x-terms can
be opened on MS window xp instead on the xfree86 own window which used
to be the case with previous version. But one thing that I don't quite
like is that now all the xterm windows don't have the point-to-active
functions which should be the case in x-window. Now every time, I want
to type commands on a xterm, I have to use mouse click to make it active
like MS window. This is really inconienent. Is there any way I can set
up the windows for mouse point-to-make acive.

Thanks.

Regard,

Haomin Wu
Sr. HW Engineer