Xaw patch (focus problem) & DLL

I wasn't aware that the patched libraries were available - all I had
seen was Harold Hunt's email describing the patch and I read it to say
that he hadn't rebuilt everything as of yet. And I was trying to put
together everything in one day, but the new libraries have fixed the
problem. I think I understand how cygwin has its libraries organized -
I'm actually more familiar with the MS Visual Studio, and have a general
idea of static and import libraries (.lib) and dynamic libraries (.dll)
in that environment.

John Urbanczyk
Developer, Research & Development
Paychex Inc.
675 Basket Road
Webster NY 14580
Phone: 585-216-0578

The information contained in this message may be privileged, confidential, and protected from disclosure. If the reader of this message is not the intended recipient, or any employee or agent responsible for delivering this message to the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution, or copying of this communication is strictly prohibited. If you have received this communication in error, please notify us immediately by replying to the message and deleting it from your computer.

Thank you. Paychex, Inc.