Re: DDD 3.3.8 (i686-pc-cygwin) gets `Segmentation fault WAS Re: compiling DDD

Arnaud Desitter wrote:
If yes, these rules have been changing.  Brian, isn't this what you
were specifically working on recently?

The statement in quotes above is now misleading and completely incorrect. We are distributing *only* a shared version of LessTif on Cygwin now. The various problems mentioned in the quote all have work-arounds, some of which were already used by OS/2; we enabled those work-arounds and adding one or two more of our own and the shared LessTif library compiles and works fine now.

Fill free to contact the lesstif guys to fix it.

Regards,

Regards,

My bad... I'm just a clueless newbie to this whole open-source development thingy majig.