Disabling mousecursor

Hi,

I'm currently using x2x to use an external X display as second
monitor (mainly to write mail and read news *g*). x2x forwards
the input from windows (mouse and keyboard) to the xserver and
allows easy sharing between the two displays.

If the cursor leaves the windows display, the windows cursor is
switched off (replace by an empty image). But Xwin does not honour
this. It still displays its cursor.

Normally we could switch off the cursor after receiving WM_MOUSELEAVE
and enable it again after WM_MOUSEENTER.

I've searched in the miDC code for an easy way to switch off rendering
the software cursor but haven't found one.

Am I blind or is the only way to hide the software cursor an empty
image as cursorshape?

bye
	ago
--