Console login does not display anymore only from one laptop

Hello,

Cygwin is installed on several computer.

I. On all the computers I can get a Xwindow console login to my Solaris
server typing:

/usr/X11R6/bin/Xwin.exe :0 -query ipaddressofthesolarisserver1 &

II. On one machine, I do not get the console login (I only get the big black
screen of the Cygwin/XFree window with the cursor indicating that the task
of getting the console login is processing).

II.1 However, it used to work on this machine.

II.2 On this machine, I can still get the console login when I try to reach
an other solaris server i.e typing:
/usr/X11R6/bin/Xwin.exe :0 -query ipaddressofthesolarisserver2 &

III. Any ideas
a) a daemon still running?
b) Firewall? (I have stopped my private firewall and rebooted my laptop)
c) a config file (they have not been modified and it used to work)
d) too many parallel sessions?

Cheers,

Jérôme

Tiscali ADSL: 3 mois GRATUITS! L'Internet rapide, c'est pour tout le monde.

http://reg.tiscali.be/default.asp?lg=fr