Re: no key input

Fabrice,

Fabrice Coudert wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I made some investigation in -multiwindow mode :
> - the problem also occurs on latest Cygwin release with X-Win32 5.4 and
> Cygwin xterm 4.2.99.903(174)
> - remote xterm 4.2.99.3(172) from a Mandrake 9.1 is ok.
> - a port of the release 172 into Cygwin doesn't solve the problem.
> - cvs release xf-4_3_0 is ok
> - cvs release xf-4_3_0_1 is ok
> - cvs release xf-4_3_99_14 is ok
> - cvs HEAD grabed at 10.31.2003 00:05 GMT+1 doesn't build :p
>
> xf-4_3_99_14 is enought for me to work with Cygwin/XFree86 in
> multiwindowed mode but, I continue further investigation in background
> on the HEAD branch trying to build it and using -D selector.

You mean to tell me that the problem doesn't happen in the XFree86-*
packages that I released?  I thought that was what had the problem.  I
didn't realize you were building from CVS... I didn't realize anyone was
doing that.  In any case, I think you know more about the problem that I
do now.  However, there have been updates to the XFree86 CVS that should
have been applied but were not, thus the public breakup that happened
earlier this week.  I am working on getting a tree setup at
freedesktop.org, so perhaps we can start debugging this better when that
tree is setup.

Thanks for looking into this,