Re: http://lesstif.sourceforge.net/INSTALL.html#compile_Windows

Hi,
  I have a patch getting shared LessTif lib to work, but also getting some
warnings in some apps. I compiled Xpdf with that shared lib, now Xpdf works
fine, but when quit, Xpdf throws:

	Warning: XtRemoveGrab asked to remove a widget not on the list

fortunately, no segmentation fault.

  Sounds like shared Xt, lesstif work in OS/2, so there is good OS/2 stuff in
xc, lesstif source code, I think cygwin people can learn from that also.

  Hope useful.

Regards,
Zhangrong Huang