Re: freenode.net - IRC channel for the project?

Harold L Hunt II wrote:

> I like the format of IRC and I think I could answer questions more
> quickly there.  I also think that some development discussions would be
> better off in IRC.  It is something I want to try, that is all.

Discussing in the messaging systems (irc or icq) is sometimes more productive
than via email. Especially when trying new ideas or debugging strange errors.

I like the idea of setting up the channel. But the where and how should be
discussed by the people who are more comfortable with this topic than I am.

bye
    ago
 http://www.gotti.org           ICQ: 126018723