Re: Copy / Paste

In message <3F8A977B.8070900@msu.edu>, Harold L Hunt II <huntharo@msu.edu> writes

I have written many messages about this before. I am surprised you haven't seen one yet.

Thank you for your excellent responses. I had actually totally missed that there were searchable archives available. *blush*

So, development is stuck now since I am working 30 or more hours a week and spending about 20 hours a week on my master's CS degree classes. The code is in the XFIXES_BRANCH in our xoncygwin CVS tree (see the message above for more details, I think), if you are interested in working on it.

I've pulled down the tree but I'm not sure that the learning curve isn't going to be too great for me to get to grips with this code.

Anyway, you're only working 50 hours a week. Put aside another 14 for sleep and you'll have it done in no time. :-)

Good luck on the Masters and thanks for all the effort. Cygwin + XWin has made my life *so* much simpler.

Yes, in Windows XP, turn on the 'quick edit' more for the command shell. This enables right-click to paste the current clipboard contents in your Cygwin bash shell. Other than that, good luck. :)

Ooh, I never knew that. Thanks again.

Regards,
Cliff.
--
Cliff Stanford
Might Limited                              +44 20 7257 2000 (Office)