Re: clipboard sharing with XDM

amr roushi wrote:
I am trying to share the clip board of X and of Win2K . I start the session with
xwin :portno -query hostname -clipboard
I cannot share the clipboard using the different methods ie highlighting , Control Insert .
I tried xwinclip but it dies after 3 tries . I did xhosts + on the host for the above methods but still
no transfer from the Xwindow to Win2K .
your help is greatly appreciated it is quite a good feature . My target XDM machine is an AIX 5.2

thks n rgds .

I succeede running with xwinclip -display . However after highlighting the text gets copied in windows
and the text is in the buffer however the highlighting disappears .
any fix for that . -clipboard does not work for me .

thks for ur help