Re: Failure to make grap 1.30 under cygwin 1.5.5

On Thu, Sep 25, 2003 at 08:58:23AM -0400, Harold L Hunt II wrote:
>Fergus,
>
>This is a general Cygwin question, not a Cygwin/XFree86 question.  It
>should have been sent to cygwin@cygwin.com, not cygwin-xfree@cygwin.com.
>
>However, I happen to know the answer you want to hear.  The problem is
>that 'flex' 2.5.31-1 sucks; it can't build anything in the XFree86 tree.
> Something is horribly wrong with it, but I don't care to get involved
>in fixing it.

Just so it's clear: I don't care to get involved in fixing issues where
the bug report is "something is horribly wrong with it", either, so if
you do actually want to work on fixing it, then I'll need more to go on
than I have been given and I'll need some hint of cooperation rather
than attitude.  But, of course, that's a good lesson for life anyway.

>As such, I have upgraded flex to the 'test' version 2.5.4-2.

That would be the "prev" version not the test version.

cgf