Re: Xwin crashes - XP servicepack 1 problem?

Hi

I have the same problem as mentioned by Thorsten a few weeks ago. However, I
am running NT 4.0 sp6a. So, it has nothing to do with XP.

When I am running XFree in multiwindow mode (clipboard enabled), and launch
xemacs on my remote debian machine, Xwin crashes (I can give you the memory
location, but that won't be very helpful I guess).
However, when I do not use multiwindow, everything is fine.

$ cygcheck -c XFree86-xserv
Cygwin Package Information
Package              Version
XFree86-xserv        4.3.0-5

My cygwin setup was last updated around 30th of August (cygwin dll 1.3.22-1)
because I'm a bit reluctant to go to the new 64 bit stuff before lots of
other people have tried it....

Kris Thielemans
(kris.thielemans <at> imperial.ac.uk)
Hammersmith Imanet