Re: Updated docs

Alexander,

Your updates have been posted.

Thanks for contributing and checking the source into CVS,

Harold

Alexander Gottwald wrote:

Hi,

I've checked in the 0.9.8 tarball of the cygwin-xfree docs. They are
available in the xoncygwin cvs repository:

cvs -d:pserver:anonymous@cvs.sourceforge.net:/cvsroot/xoncygwin login
cvs -z3 -d:pserver:anonymous@cvs.sourceforge.net:/cvsroot/xoncygwin co \
    cygwin-xfree-doc

or

export CVS_RSH=ssh
cvs -z3 -d:ext:developername@cvs.sourceforge.net:/cvsroot/xoncygwin co \
    cygwin-xfree-doc

I've also updated some sections about the config file and about the keyboard
layouts and added troubleshooting info on X111 Forwarding with ssh and the
keyboard layouts.

@Harold: If you find no spelling errors, can you please put them online?
I'd like to point the users with x11forwarding and xkb-tmp-textmode problems
to the faq.

NP: Hocico - ...Musica Para Un Suicido (Acto Final)