Re: Alt Gr special characters on german keyboard work only sometimes

Hi Alexander,

> I've checked the log, but could not find any information except that
> the keyrelease
> of the last two alt-gr presses were in reversed order.

There seems to be an additional KeyPress as well as the reversed order:

when it works: KP 113, KP 20 - KR 20, KR 113
when it does not work: KP 37, KP 113, KP 20 - KR 37, KR 113, KR 20

> I think you will have to track this down by yourself since I don't
> have a system which shows these symptoms.

You're right, many thanks anyway for your time and your effort!
You really helped me to get on track. At least there's a starting point now.

Dou you know if there's a debug version of cygwin or do I have to
compile it myself or contact so. in the developpers list?

Holger