Re: Xwin stackdump while logging into RH8 with KDE as window manager

Harold L Hunt II wrote:

Joel,

The next step is to have you run a debug build of XWin.exe. We should be able to locate the offending line of code, so long as it is a problem internal to XWin.exe and not in an external library (it almost never is). I am creating a debug build of XWin.exe for you to try now. I really should have done this a long time ago... we have a few types of random crashes now that need to be fixed.

Fine, let me know when it is ready to go.

Thnaks,
Joel