IMPORTANT: My email address has changed, please resend your message.

Hello,

I have been forced to change my email address due to being bombarded by spam & viruses (I was receiving hundreds of bogus emails per day).  Please resend your message to me at my new email address of contact@byterunner.com.  Sorry for any inconvenience this may cause.

If you didn't send me a message, please disregard this email.  It means that a spoofing virus sent me a virus and said it was from your email address.

Thank you.

Sean Dudley
Byte Runner Technologies