Re: [bug] configs overwrote

Just a quick reminder that postinstall scripts are not supposed to have
any interaction with the user at all, if only because their output goes
directly to the log file and would never be seen by the user.  Besides,
this would require special arrangements for the unattended setup mode when
we finally get one.
	Igor

--
				http://cs.nyu.edu/~pechtcha/