Can I take full screen control under w95, of a remote vmware virtual machine running under linux?

Hello everybody,

I apoloshize for my bad english.

With VNC At my old notebook ( w95 ), i was trying to take full screen control
of a remote vmware virtual machine that runs in a workstation's linux box.

I get this message when I started the "power on" of the VMachine:

"The virtual machine will not be able to run in full-screen SVGA mode, because
your X server is not an XFree86 server and does not support the XFree86
DGA estension for direct-to-frame buffer graphics"

After that message I could continue and take control of the virtual machine,
but not in full-screen mode.

As far as I see in the web, VNC is not the right tool for my purpose because
it has not DGA.

Has Cygwin/XFree86 DGA ?

Do you know if Cygwin/XFree86 will allow me to take full screen control
of the virtual machine ?.

Thank you very much in advance.

Jorge Valiante