Re: Imake.tmpl not found

Harold L Hunt II wrote:

Damien,

You can just do this:

touch /usr/X11R6/lib/X11/config/host.def

Our host.def doesn't really have anything in it, so this should work just fine. I will try to release another fix to XFree86-progs tomorrow if an empty host.def takes care of your problem.

Harold,

Not important now, but in the next release of -progs, can you make creation of /usr/X11R6/lib/X11/config/host.def done via touch in a post-install script? Traditionally, this is the file that should include any local modifications or user-defined routines for Imake. In essence, it is supposed to be a manual override system-wide defines. Unfortunately, I wasn't paying attention this morning when updating, so I subsequently clobbered mine :-/.

Also, not related, but aren't supposed to have a symlink /usr/include/X11 -> /usr/X11R6/include/X11? I noticed it isn't there, and swear we had it set at one time or another.

Cheers,
Nicholas