Re: Cross compiling xf-4_3-branch

Alexander Gottwald wrote:

> I'm not sure if I also fixed makedepend (I think not, otherwise I'd have
> sendin a patch) but I'll check tonight.

I've checked in two patches (one to cygwin.cf and one to makedepend/Imakefile)

They change the default includedirs for crosscompiling.

The one to cygwin.cf also switches on building of libX11 and libXext. They are
needed for the Xserver and for most cc builds not available precompiled.

bye
    ago

NP: Deine Lakaien - Prayer
 http://www.gotti.org           ICQ: 126018723