[XWin test-92] test findings...

>From this threading fix in test-92, it looks like the startup race I've been
seeing sometimes may have gone. Great work, but I haven't confirmed this is
definetly sorted yet.

Unfortunately, the system tray icon menu (ie not when you double-click, but
when you single right click) has no entries - so no 'exit' option like
previously.

Looks good generally in use so far, and the crash I was getting after a
while with the recent test servers seems to be gone! But, when I copy ~ 120 lines
of text in a gnome-terminal with the '-clipboard' feature enabled to XWin,
it crashes immediately still.

Is someone looking into this, or is more information needed? I can get a
coredump, but no useful backtrace, as the binary isn't compiled with debugging I
believe.

Please CC me on any replies!
  Dan

--