Kernel memory leak caused by XWin.exe

Hi, I have a problem of kernel memory leak, since I suffer from it for
some time my first target was Matrox G450 video driver, but after
changing video card to RADEON 9000 PRO I still see the bug. I've
noticed it after some XFree86 version (may the one with integrated
Windows clipbard access). I'm currently using DirectX 9.0a. But I
think that I've first have noticed bug and after that have upgraded
DirectX. Another factor that may cause the bug is that I have
2 CPU/2 monitor setup. The bug from user side is that Windows kernel
memory goes to 180 Mb and the OS cannot start new processes and other
such basic things. From developer side I've noticed (using PoolTags
utility) that the memory leak is with tag "SeOn". The both effects are
noticed after running XWin.exe one or two days. Any ideas ?