Re: Win2k Telnet Server login issues (no XDM so gotta usesomething)

/ Harold L Hunt II <huntharo@msu.edu> wrote:
| Did I miss something?  What is going on here?

He wants to serve a bumch of X-terminals from a NT-machine.. (running
X-server on the NT machine, and show NT-sessions on the terminals)

msg, sorry, I don't think NT's telnetdeamon does mount drives and so
on, give cygwin's (rshd/sshd/telnetd) a try, and read the faq how to
get it mount the drives.. and check the cygwin mailinglist, well
discussed question..  maybe even the faq..

          /Andy

p.s. sorry for short answ. sitting with 4 day kid on stomach....

--
  The nice thing about standards is that you have so many to choose
from.