RE: Memory access error in XWin -multiwindow

Ralf Habacker wrote:

> After installing this package, relink the Xserver with the following line:
>
> $ make LDFLAGS="-Wl,--whole-archive -Wl,-lmemwatch -Wl,--no-whole-archive"

I just noticed two little issue with linking xwin:

1. The above link line is a link line using default Makefiles, but unfortunally
Xwin uses not this standard. So you have to use the following.

make
EXTRA_LOAD_FLAGS="-Wl,--whole-archive -Wl,-lmemwatch -Wl,--no-whole-archive -Wl,
-debug" XWin.exe

2. I have overseeen, that Xwin does not support stderr output, so there are not
results for xwin. I've uploaded an updated mem_watch (release 1.1) to
http://sourceforge.net/project/showfiles.php?group_id=27249.

MEMWATCH_OUTPUT=/c/temp/test.log ./test

Ralf