Re: Alt-Esc works, why can't we pass Alt-Tab to the WM?

Steven,

There's not going to be much action on this until someone implements it.

It wouldn't take much coding (10 lines, maybe).

There is the possibility that Alt+Tab can only be trapped on NT-based OSes, but that isn't much more to worry about.

Harold

Steven Hurd wrote:

I've noticed numerous threads regarding the use of
Alt-Tab switching in XFree86... to summarize, people
say that passing Alt-Tab through to the WM would
result in users not being able to get back to windows
from full-screen mode.

However, both Alt-Esc and Ctrl-Esc will bring you back
into the windows interface.  So I don't see why Alt-Tab
being OPTIONALLY disabled is an issue.

Could someone please enlighten me?