Re: X server acting funny when displaying remote KDE session

 --- Alexander Gottwald
<Alexander.Gottwald@s1999.tu-chemnitz.de> schrieb: > Stefan

http://cvsweb.xfree86.org/cvsweb/~checkout~/xc/programs/xkbcomp/symbols/us_intl?rev=1.6&content-type=text/plain

> Maybe this file contains the fixes

Yes, this one does the same as the one I modified. Still no
umlauts though, as described above.

Cheers
Stefan

Logos und Klingeltöne fürs Handy bei http://sms.yahoo.de