Xterm doesn't work on second display in dual head system

Hi all,

yet another problem: I use a dual head display based on a
Matrox G400DH card in a Win2K system. When starting
Xfree86/cygwin it opens an xterm window that works while it
is on the main display. But when I drag it into the second
display it doesn't accept keystrokes anymore. They get
buffered, though: They appear when I drag the window back
into the primary display.

Is that a bug or have I misconfigured anything?

Cheers
Stefan

Logos und Klingeltöne fürs Handy bei http://sms.yahoo.de