Updated fvwm-2.4.16-2

I have made a new package for fvwm v2.4.16

It can be found at ...

http://joakim.erdfelt.net/cygwin/fvwm/fvwm-2.4.16-2.tar.bz2
http://joakim.erdfelt.net/cygwin/fvwm/fvwm-2.4.16-2-src.tar.bz2
http://joakim.erdfelt.net/cygwin/fvwm/setup.hint

Didn't require any code changes, just a fresh automake/autoconf run.

Based on advice from Elfyn McBratney, this release has stripped binaries.
Based on advice from cgf, this announcement is in cygwin-xfree.

Comments, suggestions would be greatly appreciated, since this is
my first package donation for cygwin. (I have more in mind, but
this one is my guinea pig, since it's small, and easy)

/* joakim */