Re: [ANNOUNCEMENT] Server Test 88

Colin,

Colin Harrison wrote:

Hi,

All works for me, and yes the icons are now faultless.
To qualify, I only tested 16/24/32 bit 1280x1024 on my ATI Rage Pro +
Pentium III on XP Pro SP1!
(just in case I get caught out again :))

One or two minor problems on Exit Confirmation window:-
Title overlays the icon, if the window is moved this corrects itself.

I have never seen this problem.

It's system menu (right click on Icon) has Size, Maximize and Minimize, that
don't work.

Hmm... mine has those buttons, but they DO work, which is precisely what we were trying to avoid.

Exit and Cancel could have 'hot keys' x and C respectively.

Not sure about that. You mean Alt+X and Alt+C or did you want x and c to be the hot keys?

Thanks for testing,