Re: Custom icons + MouseUp fix

Earle,

Any reason we shouldn't install a message hook when the user presses and holds a mouse button or modifier key?

On a related note, what is up with winmultiwindowwindow.c/winTopLevelWindowProc()/WM[NC]MOUSELEAVE and the SetTimer call? This must have been something that Kensuke did without me looking too closely :) It looks like it is used to move the X cursor out of the screen view when the user moves the mouse out of the X window... but it never calls KillTimer in the processing of WM_TIMER, which is strange. It looks like this could also be used to move the mouse cursor if it shows up over another X window... but that should be handled by the WM_MOUSEMOVE processing for that new window.

Do you see any reason we can't get rid of these timers? I would really like to avoid them if possible.

Harold

Colin Harrison wrote:
Hi Earle,

Just to say this patch works fine for me.

Thanks

Colin