Re: Icons [in Server Test 87]

Hi Earle,

I just love ATI, great hardware... pity about the software!
It's always a struggle with drivers, I've got loads of soundcards I have
'fun' with as well.
At least the 'old' hardware maybe has a driver on Linux (that's why I still
use 'em...)
Putting the trumpet away:-

Here's my 'results' (attached) using Harold's Test87 binary at 32bpp
1280x1024 on my antique ATI Rage Pro!
xload & xclock looks dodgy, yes it's all a black and white problem!

All the rest are fantastic!!!

(just a thought, I must check the source lost nothing in the new build)

I will try Test87 on other machines/graphics cards tomorrow.. Matrox and
voodoo.

Sorry about the hack on the image...I only 'casually' looked at the masks!

"If I knew what I was doing, I wouldn't have any fun"

Compressed .rtf file attached ~22KB (preserves the bit structure, I hope)

Colin