Re: Custom icons + MouseUp fix

Okay, test release posted.

Please replace local source with source from test release, reapply local patches to test source, and submit new patches as needed. :)

I have made lots of style fixes to the source, so you might as well replace all files... otherwise diffs will be useless for me as they were quoting hundreds of lines of source that were logically equivalent but stylistically different. [Anybody about to send me a diff command that ignores whitespace, don't... that isn't what I am looking for.]

Harold

Earle F. Philhower III wrote:
Howdy Harold,