RE: Custom icons per window class/name patch

Hi Earle,

Some more icons from XWin, the ghostview one show the bug at its best, yet
the others are all superb?

>Attached is a compressed .rtf file containing a capture of icons I get at
32
>bits colour via XWin.

It shows the task switcher icons with:-
1) A putty session (not via XWin!), the way I ssh to my remote boxes, to
run..
2) KEdit
3) ghostview (!)
4) KCalc
5) acroread

All 16 bit colour this time (my usual setting, speed before beauty!)

File should open in WordPad etc.

Colin