Re: key bounce problem

> Duncan Cragg seems to have reported success using 'xset r off', but you
> may want to read the rest of that thread for clarification.  Hmm... from
> my own comments I think I mentioned that XF86MISC isn't compiled in, so
> it wouldn't seem that 'xset r off' could actually do anything...

I too suffered from this problem until Duncan reported how 'xset r off'
cured it for him.  It also cured it for me.  I don't know if "cured" is
the right word, but the problem hasn't appeared since I applied the
cure.

I wasn't experiencing the problem as bad as Duncan was, but enough
to make it irritating (maybe 10 - 20 times a day).

My machine is NT - improved no end through Cygwin/XFree86/XFCE :-)

Paul Warren