RE: Custom icons per window class/name patch

Hi Ralf,

> Huh, where was the problem ? I've build it after applying all recent
> patches from Earle.

When I applied Earle's and your patches in sequence, clean, from Harold's
test86 sources I got some minor hiccups on the last .dif.

I've noticed that KDE icons have problems in their transparent
backgrounds(e.g. konqueror). I suspect that the colour mask (xor)
algorithm's from Earle may have a minor weakness with some pixmap sources
(png's or KDE types?). I'm no expert in bit mangling graphics formats, and
Earl's algorithms look tricky to me, so I'll put my hands up here.

Mind you, the icon handling is pretty impressive as it stands!

I'll try and capture hicons/CreateBitmap data that goes wrong (I'm
displaying 16 bit 1280x1024 incase this is device dependent?)

Colin