RE: Custom icons per window class/name patch

Hi Colin,

> Hi,
>
> Tried Ralf's patch..works well for me.
> I didn't dig that deep into running remote KDE apps when I last tested!

In the meantime I found an additional issue with kicker, which is more a windows
decoration problem than a custom icon problem, so I will report this on a
separate thread. In short: kicker is an "panel" type application without any
decoration, with the cygwin/xfree server it has a window with full decoration.

> Note (for Harold?): Ralf's .dif doesn't quite match the upgrades via Earle's
> patches

Huh, where was the problem ? I've build it after applying all recent patches
from Erle.

>and winmultiwindowwindow.c gains some redundant functions/variables that could
> be removed.

Ralf