Re: AltGr not functioning when logged in on HP-UX

So, with the help of a friend the issue has been narrowed down somewhat. If I turn off x keyboard extension with -kb AltGR works even from HP-UX applications. The only problem was that X suddenly assumed that I had an US keyboard but that was cured with a suitable xmodmap which could be found at http://sources.redhat.com/ml/cygwin-xfree/2001-q2/msg00635/xmodmap.xkeycaps.fi

If the error is in HP-UX client layer or in xkb I can't say. If the other X servers doesn't support xkb, that would explain why there wasn't any problem there.

/Daniel