Re: Broken fvwm install?

It worked for me when I set it up for a friend a year or so ago.  I
remember it involved reading the docs and fiddling with it, but I did get
it running (at least the fvwm95 configuration).  I don't remember the
details, so I can't be of any help to the OP.
	Igor

--
				http://cs.nyu.edu/~pechtcha/
      |\      _,,,---,,_		pechtcha@cs.nyu.edu