Re: xterm is a console program?

Harold, sorry for reading this so late:

> I remember reading somewhere (didn't look for it again) that there is
> no way for a Windows app to attach to the console that it was launched from.

I am not sure what you mean with attach, but I can create a Windows GUI app that
also has a console (or uses the console from which it was started) and can
perform read and write functions on that console, while at the same time
running a GUI.

This is extremely simple using Delphi and I don't even need to access
the Windows API to do that.

Karl