Re: xterm is a console program?

Early Ehlinger wrote:
My question is, why not let xterm be an honest-to-goodness Windows subsystem
application?  A simple WinMain that parses GetCommandLine and calls main()
would do the trick, I think.  Is this something that has been considered
before?

Early,

Perhaps the port of rxvt does something similar to what you're describing here? You might look at how they manage to run on Windows natively or under X using a single binary.

-JT