From: cygwin-xfree-owner@cygwin.com
[mailto:cygwin-xfree-owner@cygwin.com] On Behalf Of Harold L Hunt II
Sent: Tuesday, May 06, 2003 11:33 AM
To: cygwin-xfree@cygwin.com
Subject: Re: XWin design suggestion

I tried checking the CVS repository out, but it says:

harold@kraftwerk ~/x-devel
$ cvs co win32-x11
cvs server: Updating win32-x11
cvs server: failed to create lock directory for `/cvs/src/win32-x11'
(/cvs/src/w
in32-x11/#cvs.lock): Permission denied
cvs server: failed to obtain dir lock in repository `/cvs/src/win32-x11'
cvs [server aborted]: read lock failed - giving up

Harold