Re: cvs and XFree86 (Was Re: PATCH: -multiwindow with root window hidden...)

Actually Igor,

We do. Goto http://xoncygwin.sourceforge.net.

The CVS is there, and I've used it to write the NativeGDI code.

So, to encourage more development there, I suggest adding Kensuke
to the CVS committers at the very least.

Alan.