Re: Multimonitor screen

Yes, the KDE install replaced your XWin.exe with an older version that has SHM (shared memory) support built in. You will not be able to use KDE on Cygwin with any XWin.exe that comes from Cygwin/XFree86 proper.

My first post said that I was trying to get kde2 working <g>

As long as I only set the -multiplemonitor flag everthing seems to be fine, so what am I missing on SHM.

--
Lester Caine