Re: Multimonitor screen

Well, not much more I can help with... it might make it easier for
others to diagnose the problem if you attach the server output from
/tmp/XWinrl.log, though.

That is one of the pointers I was looking for <g> It's many years since I worked on Unix systems <bg>

the XWin.log has

ddxProcessArgument () - Initializing default screens
winInitializeDefaultScreens () - w 1280 h 1024
Unrecognized option: -multiplemonitors
use: X [:<display>] [option]
(etc)

and XWinrl.log is not created.

remove the -multiplemonitors and then I just get the first two lines of XWin.log, and again XWinrl.log is not created.
But I did have a copy, so I'll have another play now.

--
Lester Caine