Re: -clipboard fails, xwinclip works if delayed

this is a know issue.
pl. see following mails

http://www.cygwin.com/ml/cygwin-xfree/2002-01/msg00157.html
http://www.cygwin.com/ml/cygwin-xfree/2002-01/msg00155.html

i got following links as the result of search at google
Search condition >>   "xwinclip" site:cygwin.com

http://xfree86.cygwin.com/devel/xwinclip/
http://www.cygwin.com/ml/cygwin-xfree-announce/2003-01/msg00001.html
http://www.cygwin.com/ml/cygwin-xfree-announce/2002-06/msg00006.html
http://www.cygwin.com/ml/cygwin-xfree-announce/2002-12/msg00000.html