RE: [ANNOUNCEMENT] Server Test 79

Hallo Harold and Kensuke,

I'm not using -nolisten:

XWin -auth "$HOME/.Xauthority" -emulate3buttons -multiwindow

Would the "-auth" be the culprit?

I am running an xfree86 from the pre-setup era, and behind an NT firewall,
so setup is a nogo for me.  Praisdelord that I can download a test version
now and then, I had to burn a couple of CD's at home and smuggle them into
work to get cygwin and cygwin/xfree86 installed.  I can't make too much fuzz
about this, I am working at a customer's site, so I don't try to breach
firewalls in respect for my monthly income.

;-)

Gerard

This email is confidential and intended solely for the use of the individual to whom it is addressed.
If you are not the intended recipient, be advised that you have received this email in error and that any use, dissemination, forwarding, printing, or copying of this email is strictly prohibited.
You are explicitly requested to notify the sender of this email that the intended recipient was not reached.