Re: Where can I find xf86config

Sylvan,

Thanks for the quick answer.  I'm looking at the directions for installing a
font designed for nedit.  The last instruction says

If you like the font, edit the XF86Config file and add the new subdirectory
there. The fonts will be available the next time you start a X session.

I don't know enought about X and cygwin to know if I need to do that.  That is
why I was looking for XF86config. The instructions I was following are at:

http://www.loohuis-consulting.nl/projects/nedit-fonts.html

Thanks,
Rick.

--- Sylvain Petreolle <spetreolle at yahoo dot fr> wrote:
> It doesnt exist for cygwin. why would you need it ?
> > I have installed cygwin/xfree86.  Everything is working fine.  I
> > tried to run xf86config and I cannot locate it.
>

> =====
> Sylvain Petreolle
> spetreolle at users dot sourceforge dot net
> Fight against Spam ! http://www.euro.cauce.org/en/index.html
> ICQ #170597259
>
> "Don't think you are. Know you are." Morpheus, in "Matrix".

=====
A word to the wise ain't necessary. It's the stupid ones who need the advice.
-- Bill Cosby